Sheetmetal worker & leading hand
Aestec Services is currently seeking experienced 1st & 2nd class Sheetmetal Workers for ongoing industrial projects within the Gladstone region. The successful applicant will join a highly motivated project team with great experience.
Aestec is a leading local building and civil company based in Gladstone QLD with a reputation for success. We have a very professional team of experienced tradesman including Carpenters, Concreters, Steel fixers, Plumbers, Mechanical trades, Sheet Metal Workers, Boilermakers and Plant Operators.
Our focus on Safety, Quality, Integrity and Performance will make sure that we exceed the client’s expectations consistently. If you are looking for an ongoing career not just an ordinary job, Aestec is the right company for you.
Specific responsibilities will be:
- Ability to fabricate and form sheet metal lobster back bends, T sections ect.
- Development of patterns
- Accurately and effectively perform day to day trade duties
- Ensure strict compliance with relevant specifications, Safety and Quality
- Ability to use and maintain air and hand tools
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- 1st and 2nd class sheet metal trade
- BSL, QAL/RTAY Compliant Medical (Sonic, Kinnect) or ability to obtain
- Punctuality is Essential – Ability to consistently work 5 days (Monday-Friday)
- Must be able to work in a highly motivated team environment.
- Positive attitude towards yours and others safety.
- Ability to follow strict safety standards.
- Ability to maintain equipment to the highest standard at all times.
- A collection of small hand tools.
- Current QAL induction
- Current RTA Yarwun Induction
- Current BSL Induction
- RII Machinery Tickets
- RII Elevated Work Platform
- RII Working at Heights
- Previous industrial cladding experience
For an immediate start.
To Apply register online, you will be required to submit a copy of your current resume with tickets, licenses and qualifications.
https://www.aestec.com.au/careers/ click on the orange REGISTER button.