Aestec Services are currently seeking an experienced Workshop Manager for the Gladstone region.
Aestec are a leading local building, civil and fabrication company based in Gladstone QLD with a reputation for success. We have a very professional team of experienced tradesmen including Carpenters, Concretors, Steel fixers, Plumbers, Mechanical trades, Sheet metal workers, Boiler makers and Plant Operators.
Our focus on Safety, Quality, Integrity and Performance will make sure that we exceed the client’s expectations consistently. If you are looking for an ongoing career not just an ordinary job, Aestec is the right company for you.
Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you will be required to secure, plan, administer and review the manufacturing activities for the company to optimise resource use, minimise costs and maintain quality standards.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Actively tender and secure fabrication projects and contracts.
- Management of Production staff and allocation of duties.
- Plan and manage production flow and scheduling in accordance with delivery times and budget.
- Management of Occupational Health and Safety for the Workshop team.
- Identifying areas of improvement
At least 5 years’ experience in a Production Management role in a fabrication workshop environment.
- Experience in technical and engineering activities.
- Great organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proven Leadership and motivational skills
- Proficient in the use of computer-based software, particularly the 2010 Microsoft Office Package
- Cert 10 Welding Supervisor qualification would be an advantage.
All applicants must apply online via Register button below. You will be required to submit a current resume and colour copies of all licenses and qualifications.
Applications close: 18th December 2020