Lagger / Sheetmetal worker
Laggers / Sheetmetal Workers
Aestec Services are currently seeking Experienced Laggers and Sheetmetal Workers for multiple positions on various industrial projects throughout the Gladstone region.
Aestec are a leading local building and civil company based in Gladstone QLD with a reputation for success. We have a very professional team of experienced tradesmen including Carpenters, Concretors, Steel fixers, Plumbers, Mechanical trades, Sheet metal workers, Boilermakers and Plant Operators.
Our focus on Safety, Quality, Integrity and Performance will make sure that we exceed the client’s expectations consistently. If you are looking for an ongoing career not just an ordinary job, Aestec is the right company for you.
- 3 years’ experience as a Lagger/Sheetmetal Worker in a maintenance/shutdown environment
- Trade Certificate – highly regarded
- Drivers Licence
- Hold a Nationally Accredited OHS card (White/Blue card)
- RTY/BSL/QAL induction – highly regarded
- Current medical – highly regarded
- Current Working at Heights – (within 2 years)
- Current Confined Space – (within 2 years)
- High Risk Work License – WP,LF
- Must be able to work in a highly motivated team environment.
- Positive attitude towards yours and others safety.
- Ability to follow strict safety standards.
- Ability to maintain equipment to the highest standard at all times.
- A collection of small hand tools.
· Current QAL, RTA Yarwun, BSL induction
· Current Working at Heights
· Current Confined Space
· Current Medical
Register Online via AESTEC Website https://www.aestec.com.au/careers/ click on the orange REGISTER button. You will be required to submit a copy of your current resume with tickets, licenses, and qualifications.