Aestec Services are currently seeking a trade qualified and licensed Plumber to join the Aestec team in Gladstone.
“We live, work and play at the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef”
- Local work in the Gladstone region
- Permanent, full-time ongoing work
- Monday to Friday, plus occasional overtime available
AESTEC Services is an Australian owned Civil Construction and Maintenance Company, based in Gladstone Queensland. Leading in our field, we have several maintenance & project contracts in majority of Gladstone’s large industrial companies.
Today AESTEC Services is the proud employer of over 200 local employees across a multitude of trades and skill backgrounds, this along with the extensive resources our company possesses we are fast becoming the Employer of choice.
If you are looking for an ongoing career not just an ordinary job, Aestec is the right company for you.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We seeking people who possess
- Plumbing Qualification and Occupational License
- RPZ Certification
- Poly Welding Qualification (current within 2 years)
- Working at Heights (current within 2 years)
- Elevated Work Platform (EWP) High Risk License
- Construction Industry White/Blue Safety Induction
- Positive attitude towards yours and others safety
It would be great if you also have
- Backflow Prevention
- Gas A ticket
- Confined Space
- Current ‘QAL/BSL/RTAY’ Blue Medipass (3 site Medipass) or willing to obtain
WHAT WE OFFER
- 38hr/week + overtime
- Weekly pay
- Immediate start available
- Friendly Team environment
This is not a FIFO or DIDO position.
Only successful applicants will be notified