Position Vacant - Handyman
Aestec Services are currently seeking an experienced Handyman to join the Aestec team in Gladstone.
“We live, work and play at the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef”
- Local work in the Gladstone region
- Permanent, full-time ongoing work
- Monday to Friday, plus occasional overtime available
AESTEC Services is an Australian owned Civil Construction and Maintenance Company, based in Gladstone Queensland. Leading in our field, we have several maintenance & project contracts in majority of Gladstone’s large industrial companies.
Today AESTEC Services is the proud employer of over 200 local employees across a multitude of trades and skill backgrounds. This along with the extensive resources our company possesses we are fast becoming the
Employer of Choice.
If you are looking for an ongoing career not just an ordinary job, Aestec is the right company for you.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are seeking people who possess:
To be successful in this position you must have previous trade experience e.g. carpentry, plumbing, painting, tiling, etc…. TRADE QUALIFICATION NOT ESSENTIAL with solid ‘handyman’ skills and must be physically capable to manage consistent manual labour.
- Current ‘Working at Heights’ ticket
- Current ‘Elevated Work Platform’ licence
It would be great if you also have:
- Construction industry white/blue safety induction
- Current ‘QAL/BSL/RTAY’ Blue Medipass (3 site Medipass) or willing to obtain
- Positive attitude towards yours and others safety
WHAT WE OFFER
- 38hr/week + overtime
- Weekly pay
- Immediate start available
- Friendly team environment
All applicants must apply online via our website www.aestec.com.au/careers Register. You will be required to submit a current resume and colour copies of all licenses and qualifications.
This is not a FIFO or DIDO position.
Only successful applicants will be notified.